Bergamot & Citrus Goat's Milk Soap
Our bergamot & citrus goat’s milk soap delivers a scent that delights the senses. Orange and citrus notes blend with spicy florals to create a fragrance that helps ease tension and promote relaxation. If you’ve smelled Earl Gray tea, bergamot provides a similar scent! This goat’s milk soap bar lathers up nicely and leaves your hands feeling soft after each wash.
- Top: orange
- Middle: citrus, tangerine, lemon
- Bottom: coriander, spicy florals
- 4 oz goat’s milk soap bar
- Phthalate- and paraben-free fragrance oils
- Wet hands under warm water
- Lather soap bar between your palms
- Wash hands for at least 20 seconds
- Rinse and repeat as needed
Key Ingredients: aqua, glycerin, goat’s milk, propylene glycol, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium stearate, sodium laurate, fragrance
Full Ingredients: aqua, glycerin, sodium stearate, sorbitol, sodium laurate, goats milk, propylene glycol, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium chloride, sodium lauryl sulfate, titanium dioxide, stearic acid, lauric acid, pentisodium pentetate, tetrasodium etidronate
Reminder: Scents are subjective. Please keep that in mind when ordering. While we provide descriptions and scent profiles, we can’t guarantee how a scent may smell to you personally.