Rain Water & Wild Flowers
Have you ever been caught in a warm spring rainshower? This scent is sure to remind you of that experience. Delightful citrus notes blend with spring florals like jasmine, and violet. This fragrance is rounded out by earthy and warming notes of wood, amber, and tonka.
- Top: citrus
- Middle: florals
- Bottom: cedar, sandalwood, musk, tonka, amber
- 2.6 oz clamshell wax melt
- Six break-apart wax melt squares
- Natural coconut wax
- High-quality Sandalwood Vanilla fragrance oil
- No harsh dyes or chemicals
- Flameless candle alternative
- Coconut-soy wax
- Fragrance oil
For your safety, please be sure to read the care card in your order of your wax melt before using!
To use your natural wax melt:
- Break off one or more squares to place in the bowl of your electric or tealight wax melter. We suggest one square for a more subtle scent and two squares for a stronger scent. Our wax melts are highly scented and 1-2 cubes can last for days!
- Allow the wax to melt completely before turning off your wax melter.
- Continue to use the squares until the scent is no longer noticeable, then replace.
Each item in our shop is hand poured in small batches by our maker. Each affirmation is inspired by the scent of the wax melt or candle. Because these items are handcrafted, they may have some minor imperfections such as slightly dimpled wax, slight color variations, and/or slightly off-centered labels. These items are perfectly imperfect (it’s how you know they’re handmade with love!). None of these slight imperfections will impact the performance of the wax melt or candle.
Reminder: Scents are subjective. Please keep that in mind when ordering. While we provide descriptions and scent profiles, we can’t guarantee how a scent may smell to you personally.