White Sage & Lavender Goat's Milk Soap
Lavender is the ideal scent for relaxation. Washing your hands is necessary, but it doesn’t have to be a chore. Our white sage & lavender scented goat’s milk soap combines the calming lavender notes that combine with sage, wood, and herbs that provide an earthiness that really rounds out this scent. Our goat’s milk soap bars deliver a great lather and are moisturizing, leaving your hands feeling soft after each wash.
- Top: Lavender
- Middle: Camphor, Chamomile, Sage, Rosemary
- Base: Sandalwood, Cedarwood
- 4 oz goat’s milk soap bar
- Phthalate- and paraben-free fragrance oils
- Wet hands under warm water
- Lather soap bar between your palms
- Wash hands for at least 20 seconds
- Rinse and repeat as needed
Key Ingredients: aqua, glycerin, goat’s milk, propylene glycol, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium stearate, sodium laurate, fragrance
Full Ingredients: aqua, glycerin, sodium stearate, sorbitol, sodium laurate, goats milk, propylene glycol, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium chloride, sodium lauryl sulfate, titanium dioxide, stearic acid, lauric acid, pentisodium pentetate, tetrasodium etidronate
Reminder: Scents are subjective. Please keep that in mind when ordering. While we provide descriptions and scent profiles, we can’t guarantee how a scent may smell to you personally.